BOOK "ENDE NEU"
A.F. Vandevorst’s aesthetics stem from their great love for the visual arts and strong devotion to cultural archetypes. This retrospective work shares their diverse inspirations, from artists like Joseph Beuys to their famous military and medical references. Amongst these numerous creative influences lies also Blixa Bargeld (Einstürzende Neubauten), after whom the duo’s first company was named.
The book includes quotes and stories from notable fashion contemporaries such as Sarah Mower, Dries van Noten, Suzy Menkes and Tim Blanks, applauding the duo’s extensive body of work. Together with pictures and personal anecdotes by An&Filip, the designers’ moving fashion romance comes to life.
Get ready for an intimate and stimulating insight into the fascinating world of A.F.Vandevorst and their twenty years of limitless passion for fashion.
Language - English
- All orders are processed within 3-5 working days. We ship our orders with FedEx.
- Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order. Delivery can take longer than expected due to customs clearance procedures in certain countries.
- Shipping costs:
- Belgium: 10 EUR
- The Netherlands: 15 EUR
- The United Kingdom: 25 EUR
- Rest of Europe: 20 EUR
- Australia and New Zealand: 40 EUR
- Rest of World: 40 EUR
- Shipments outside Europe might subject to customs controls and clearance procedures and, as a result, delays may occur for reasons outside of our control.
- Prices displayed on the website are exclusive of all shipping duties and taxes. You will be responsible for any duties and taxes which may be levied by customs when your order arrives. Please contact your local customs office for further details and to confirm the current import restrictions and duty rates.