Set of 3 black face masks
Face masks in black sold in pack of 3!
When ordering our face masks, you are giving back to charity in our community.
For every pack off masks purchased, the profit goes to families in need.
These re-usable masks are local made in 100% cotton poplin. The pattern is approved by the FOD ministry of health and has an opening to fit a filter. Coffee filters or paper towels are perfect to use.
HOW TO WEAR
To get the most out of your mask, make sure you wear it correctly and at the right time. Always wash your hands first, with water and soap or an antibacterial hand gel. Don’t touch the fabric part of the mask. Use the ties to secure or to remove it. The coverage area should go from near the bridge of your nose to down under your chin and stretch about halfway or more toward your ears. Pull the ties so that it fits as comfy as possible against your face, the cross embroidery should be up and at your left cheek. Avoid pulling the mask up and down, on and off. If you need to take your mask off ( i.e. to eat or drink ) put it on a hygienic surface, that can easily be cleaned afterwards.
HOW TO TAKE CARE
You can wash your masks in a machine at 60° or in a sink, using regular laundry soap. No need to bleach because it can degrade the fibres. You can use the dryer or let it air dry, but make sure it is 100% dry. If you wash at a lower temperature you need to go over it with a hot iron for a full assault on any germs that might remain. Do not forget to remove the filter before washing.
Even when wearing this mask, please keep a distance of 1,5 m, avoid touching your face and mask and wash your hands regularly. Only wear a face mask when you are in a room with other people. No need to wear it when you are on your own. While fitting clothes during shopping, please be so kind to keep your mask on.
Stay safe and happy. Cherish with love!
- All orders are processed within 3-5 working days. We ship our orders with FedEx.
- Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order. Delivery can take longer than expected due to customs clearance procedures in certain countries.
- Shipping costs:
- Belgium: 7 EUR
- The Netherlands: 10 EUR
- The United Kingdom: 20 EUR
- Rest of Europe: 15 EUR
- Australia and New Zealand: 40 EUR
- Rest of World: 30 EUR
- Shipments outside Europe might subject to customs controls and clearance procedures and, as a result, delays may occur for reasons outside of our control.
- Prices displayed on the website are exclusive of all shipping duties and taxes. You will be responsible for any duties and taxes which may be levied by customs when your order arrives. Please contact your local customs office for further details and to confirm the current import restrictions and duty rates.